12 Unique Activities To Experience In Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole, Wyoming is a true gem of a place to visit for an adventurous ski vacation or hiking through beautiful landscapes. While you may come for the skiing or the hiking there are a variety of other pleasurable activities to enjoy during your stay. Check out these 12 activities to experience in Jackson Hole.
Unique Jackson Hole Experiences
- Elk Watching: This is best done between September through October, before all the elk migrate up north for the winter. The sounds the elk make are called “bugling”, which is unlike anything you’ve heard before as an animal mating call.
- Gorgeous Fall Foliage: When the leaves turn in the fall, you are going to see a splendor that is unique to Jackson Hole. The bike tour that goes around Jenny Lake is an especially fun one to participate in, while you gaze at the bounty of colors on the trees.
- Jackson Hole Bike Park: For motor sports lovers, this is the place to go. With different trails for newbies to experts, you’ll find an afternoon of thrilling adventure here.
- Snowshoes Cross Country Tours: An activity the whole family can enjoy that you don’t need a ton of skill to master. Keep in mind though, it will get your heart rate pumping as you traverse the snowy terrain.
- Gallery Shopping: If you like to shop, there are plenty of unique galleries, shops, and boutiques to walk around by in Jackson Hole’s downtown area.
For The Kids Or Kids At Heart
- The Jackson Hole Grand Adventure Park: This park is going to make your kids jump for joy. Adults will enjoy it as well because it includes aerial ropes course. So you can see this isn’t your ordinary “swings and jungle gym” kind of park. Don’t worry safety harnesses are included as part of the fun.
- Dog Sledding Tours: Fun for the whole family and something the kiddies will never forget.
- Snow Tubing: Make the kids scream with joy as they tube down kid-friendly sledding hills in big inflated inner tubes. This is incredible fun and safe for even the littlest ones.
- Kelly Warm Springs: In the summertime, this is a natural spring that is the perfect place for the whole family to take a relaxing dip in the warm waters.
For the Romantics
- Aerial Tram at Rendezvous Mountain: Take in the amazing vistas while you climb up to the top of the Rendezvous Mountain. That even sounds romantic! Great for cuddling up to your significant other.
- Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride: Picture sitting under a soft blanket, with the one you love riding in a horse drawn carriage through the gorgeous scenery.
- A Couples Massage: Many local spas cater to couples on vacation, so indulge in a relaxing spa day complete with a couples massage.
Next time you are ready to make Jackson Hole, Wyoming the vacation spot of your dreams, contact Abode luxury rental homes. This will allow you to find Jackson Hole lodging that is close by to everything you want to do and more.